Benevilla Vaccine Clinics
Registration, Consents and Additional Resources
In January 2021, Benevilla Home Services embarked on a mission to help create safe and simple access to the Corona Virus vaccine for the sick and shut-in seniors that we serve. Through an amazing partnership with Albertsons Osco Pharmacy in Surprise, AZ we have not only been able to help our members but to extend this essential opportunity to various populations in the community we serve and surrounding areas. Our goals are ambitious and our mission is pure of heart. We strive to provide solutions, resources and piece of mind.
“He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything”
– Arabian proverb
Vaccine Clinic: April 24, 2021
8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
16752 N. Greasewood St. Surprise, AZ 85387
When your complete the consents, please return in the following ways:
- Print out form and bring with you to your schedule vaccine appointment
- E-mail to: BV_VaccineClinic2021
- Hand deliver to the Benevilla Sun City West office and drop through the mail slot at 13576 W. Camino Del Sol, Sun City West, AZ 85375
• Benevilla C.A.R.E.S. Sustaining Partner, NeighborCare, will be providing free rides to the Benevilla Vaccine Clinics to those in need. Please contact NeighborCare at: 602-502-6946 or at https://neighborcareservices.com/
• AHCCCS officials say that beginning Monday they are reimbursing their contracted driving services for transportation to and from vaccine appointments, including time spent waiting in line during the drive-thru vaccination process. The rides count as “non-emergency medical transportation” and are now a covered expense, agency officials said.
Medicaid beneficiaries who have a scheduled COVID-19 vaccination appointment at a drive-through site in Arizona may contact their health plan to schedule nonemergency transportation to attend that appointment, AHCCCS officials said.
• A Note from Valley of the Sun YMCA: Yes this is open to all seniors in Maricopa county – and we will transport to any COVID-19 vaccination site within Maricopa county. The Y will begin providing free rides for aging adults to reach their COVID-19 vaccination appointments, removing a barrier to vaccine access for some of the most vulnerable members of our communities. We are also recruiting additional volunteers to act as drivers, to sustain this program long-term.
To qualify for a free ride, the individual must be 65+ years old, and have a vaccine appointment. All ride scheduling and volunteer inquiries will be handled through YOPAS. Please direct individuals to contact the YOPAS hotline and email account:
602 – 212 – 6088 / firstname.lastname@example.org
For Vaccination Rides:
When they call, they should have their vaccination appointment date, time and location ready. This service is for individuals who have appointments, we cannot schedule vaccination appointments.
Benevilla Vaccine Clinic Testimonial
Upcoming Benevilla Vaccine Clinics:
July 17th – Registration starts June 28th
October 2nd – Registration start September 6th
For more information or support today, please call 623-584-4999.
Benevilla is doing our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19 and working hard towards a safer and healthier community for all. Thank you to Bank of America and the Virginia G. Piper Charitable Trust for your generous support of the Benevilla Vaccine Clinics.