To join the Benevilla team of volunteers:
Please call 623-526-4404
Use our Online Volunteer Application
or print out a volunteer application and return it in person to the main desk in care of Brandi Johnson, Volunteer Services Coordinator or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Benevilla offers many rewarding, creative, and exciting ways to partner with them in service to the community. People helping people, supporting neighbors and friends, is the foundation of this dynamic organization, serving a community of all ages. Volunteers are the heart and hands of Benevilla. The efforts of each one of our staff is multiplied by the support and contribution of generous volunteers. Together we form a safety net of “neighbors helping neighbors” that serves thousands of people each year. Because volunteers form the core, you will find a variety of opportunities to make a meaningful difference and develop close relationships that will enrich your life and the lives of others.
What Benevilla Has To Offer
Benevilla volunteer opportunities:
– Provide assistance to the home-bound including grocery shopping, assisted transportation, emergency errands, phone pals, friendly visitors and light handyman services
– Help the staff in our Life Enrichment Programs
– Interact with young children at Wirtzie’s Preschool
– Assist with special events
– Provide office support
– Internships for students
– and more*.
Youth, group and family volunteer opportunities are available.
*Volunteer opportunities may be limited due to safety and health procedures
In general, volunteers must be 18 years or older.
– Home Services volunteers must be 18 years or older.
– Wirtzie’s Preschool volunteers must be 16 years or older with parental consent.
– Life Enrichment Programs, Administration and Maintenance volunteers must be 18 years or older to volunteer. Youth can volunteer at any age with the supervision of an adult 18 years or older.