West Valley, AZ – Benevilla announces its lineup of free education events for caregivers and community members for the remainder of 2019. Included in the schedule are small-group workshops and half-day conferences that feature a variety of topics.
From in-home care and hospice to estate preparation and tax tips, participants will receive valuable information from subject-matter experts who can also answer individual questions. Here’s a look at the event schedule:
- May 8: Mission Possible – Finding the Right Care
- June 12: Learning the Language – Communication and Memory Loss
- July 10: Questions to Ask When Exploring Home Care
- August 23: Benevilla Caregiver Connect held in Sun City West
- September 11: Finding the Right Community
- October 9: Debunking the Myths of Hospice Care
- October 22: Year-End Tax Tips
- November 12: Being Prepared for When a Dreaded Event Happens – Death or Disability
- November 15: Benevilla Caregiver Connect held in Sun City
- December 3: All About Arizona Tax Credits
- December 11: When Is the Time Right?
These events are free to attend, but reservations are required. For more information about a topic, visit the full Event Schedule (www.Benevilla.org/community-events) on the Benevilla website. Caregiver Connect events are held throughout the community, while workshops take place at the main Benevilla campus.